This document defines the state of a web site after it has been created. The policy for how a web site is created is defined at in the policy for site lifecycle (here).
When a site is created for site-name,
- The access control is set up for the e-group drupal-admins-<site name>
- The dev-status module is enabled and configured in development mode.
- Authentication is set to be based on the CERN SSO
- Modules installed and enabled as defined in the module policy with centrally managed modules installed but not enabled
- Web site content is the default Drupal set
Tim Bell on