Upgrade to drupal 10 - error

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade the drupal version into v.10.1.1.
What I did:
Went to:

Make a copy of the website, (https://tabletennis-kr.web.cern.ch/)
Change the version of the drupal to 10.1.1.–> it caused the error:
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

TypeError : Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer::doTrustedCallback(): Argument #1 ($callback) must be of type callable, array given, called in /app/web/core/lib/Drupal/Core/Render/Renderer.php on line 801 in Drupal\Core\Render\Renderer->doTrustedCallback() (line 57 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/Security/DoTrustedCallbackTrait.php ).

When I came back to version 9.5.2, everything worked fine.
Could you provide me the instruction what exactly I should do?
Also, when I wanted to update the website I received the information that access is denied:

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem. It might be related to some modules that needs to be updated. However when I try to update them via Sign in to CERN I get an error: Sign in to CERN access denied.

Dear Krystian

Thanks for reaching out, and thank you for making efforts in ensuring compatibility.

I have had a look at your website, and it appears as though the current production is being served via an old backup website, while other versions include both Drupal 8 and PHP 7 foundations. The issues you are facing with the authentication suggest that you have been working with a clone from Drupal 9.4 or earlier as none of the patches we have distributed have been applied.

In this case, could you please submit a ticket to us?

Thanks!

Dear Ole

Thanks for reaching out.

As with Krystian above, could you please submit a ticket on this one?

Thanks!